Thursday, August 11, 2011

Snow on the mountains


Life is good, this is truly God's country. We drove to Breckenridge, CO today and enjoyed seeing the snow on the mountains, waterfalls, and gushing rivers! John and Jerry registered for their competition in the Bar B Que cook off beginning tomorrow. I am entering my salsa and my yummy Peach Schnapps Cupcakes (watch out Judges!!!), you can bet they can't just take one bite of my heavily laced alcoholic sweets. John's trailer is loaded with 3 Traeger Pits, along with everything else in the kitchen. John shared with Jerry tonight they will take turns sleeping at the parking lot, under the canopy tomorrow night while the meat is on the pit!!! Haley and I will enjoy our Best Western Accommodations! I can't wait to share our experiences with you, gotta get things packed up, we leave the RV in Golden, but we are taking the dogs with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment