Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It is Cool in Colorado

Waking up to an alarm that was mis-set (4:30 am)--left me awake until Jerry got up and left for the Denver Manager's meeting. I actually had to put on a jacket to walk Guy and Girlfriend! I am sitting outside with a cool breeze along my glass of wine wishing you were here to enjoy this awesome weather! I can actually admit to a fairly dull day, no trauma, no disasters!
I cleaned up the RV, took the dogs for several excursions, and I went to the pool and read my book. Haley came to pick me up and all the Bar B Que equipment that we brought to help John with the cook off this weekend. When we arrived at her house, I got to see their very productive, amazing garden and then we went to dinner. Upon returning to her home, I began mixing my ingredients for my fabulous Peach Schnapps Cupcakes that I am entering in the Dessert Cook-off contest this weekend!! We also spiced up my salsa I had made this summer, by adding more Jalapenos! The dogs and I are waiting on Jerry to return from his wonderful day with all the managers-- to golf and finally dinner together, needless to say he is in his haven!

No comments:

Post a Comment